Were you previously deported as an “illegal alien” or removed from the U.S. for any reason? Did you ever stay past the expiration date of a visa you previously entered the United States with? Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may need to obtain a waiver in order for your visa to be issued. Immigration law violations may bar you from returning to the United States for 3 or 10 years.

At the Law Office of Benjamin Li we help our clients overcome legal issues that may prevent them from receiving a permanent residency. We have many years of experience processing all types of waivers and counseling clients through the process.